ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA
BEACH CEREMONY ONLY
"PICNIC FOR 2" ELOPEMENT / VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY
This package is NOT available on Holidays.
Just you two and the Minister on the Alabama Beach. FREE SMALL PHOTO SESSION. Great for Elopement & Vow Renewal Ceremonies.
Wedding Officiate Services in Alabama. Non-denominational Ordained Minister. We welcome and accept all faiths and beliefs, and are comfortable in both religious and non-religious settings. We are always respectful to the wishes of our couples and are non-judgemental, open-minded, flexible and fun!
- Consultation either in person, e-mail, or phone.
- Officiant: non-denominational minister, he will marry you first and then you get to enjoy your picnic for 2
- Set up on our favorite beach in Orange Beach
- Picnic area is decorated Boho style
- Picnic blanket
- Lush Colorful pillows
- Tray table
- 4 Decorative lanterns.
- Red Rose petals
- Complementary Free Bottle of Cider to celebrate with non-breakable glasses
- Charcuterie (deli) platter for 2
- Seasonal desserts for 2
- Complementary Free Bottle of Cider to celebrate, with purchase
- Free Professional mini photo package. 30 minutes of photography with approximately 25 downloadable photos.
- Up to Two Hours of Use of Set Up
- You obtain your State marriage certificate, if you are eloping (easy to do, we let you know how).
- Set up and breakdown on our chosen prime beach location.
- FREE Digital Wedding Welcome Packet, includes tons of information for your wedding such as local Hotels, Restaurants, Hair Salons, Limo Services and more! With us, you will be very well informed for your wedding.
Entire "PICNIC FOR 2" VOW RENEWAL/ ELOPEMENT Wedding package - $1450 ON SALE ONLY $1250 + Beach Wedding Permit
Down Payment 50%
- PLUS Beach Wedding permit $150.
ONLY $1450 ON SALE $1250 + Beach wedding permit (PRICE AT CHECK-OUT INCLUDES BEACH WEDDING PERMIT)
+ $150 Beach Wedding Permit. The State of Alabama increased this fee effective from 3/15/20
This fee is for the State of Alabama to allow the wedding to take place on the beach.
NOTE: Please note that by law, we can only offer Non-Alcoholic Beverages.