ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA
BEACH CEREMONY ONLY
“TROPICAL DRIFTWOOD ARCH” WEDDING PACKAGE
- DRIFTWOOD ARCH
- Decorated with...
- White fabric, many other colors available to customize to your wedding colors
Two matching Neutral Tones PAMPAS with Silk Flower Arrangements
– Pampas framing the Aisleway - OR-
-6 Decorated Bamboo Tiki torches – OR -
– 6 Kissing/Pomander Balls - OR -
- 6 White OR 6 Black Lanterns hanging from 6 shepherds hooks (3) per side
– Greenery frame the aisle way
– Consultation either in person, e-mail, or phone
– Officiant, Non-Denomination Minister
– Traditional Wedding Vows (OR) Vow Renewals
– Opportunity to say personal vows to each other or standard lovely vows
– Table for the Unity Sand Ceremony
– Unity Sand Ceremony
– Up to 20 Chairs with sashes set up on the beach
- Consultation either in person, email, or phone.
- Officiant: non-denominational minister.
- “Two Lives Become One”, unity sand ceremony: Free photo session. You receive a minimum of 65 lovely images on a copyright-free photo CD.
- The bride and groom each pour sand from individual bottles into one bottle to symbolize the couple’s unity. The bottle of sand is then a keepsake for the couple.
- Sand ceremony table.
- Set up and breakdown at our chosen prime beach location.
- Smoothing of the "Aisle way" sand
- You must apply for your marriage license.
- FREE Ceremony Directing
- FREE Digital Wedding Welcome Packet, includes tons of information for your wedding such as local Hotels, Restaurants, Hair Salons, Limo Services and more! With us, you will be very well informed for your wedding.
You may book your wedding by paying 100% at the time of booking or reserve your date with a non-refundable 50% down payment, the balance will be due 45 days before your wedding. If your wedding is less than 45 days before your date of booking, your wedding payment is due in full at the time of booking.
“TROPICAL DRIFTWOOD ARCH” Wedding package $2750 ON SALE $2350 + Beach Wedding permit. Price at check out includes Beach Permit
Down Payment 50%
- + Beach Wedding permit $150. The State of Alabama increased this fee effective from 3/15/20
This fee is for the State of Alabama to allow the wedding to take place on the beach.
- FLOWERS: Choose from any of our Keepsake Silk Bride Bouquets and get a $25 OFF
*Sale is valid for limited time only, subject to availability. New purchases only.