ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA
BEACH CEREMONY ONLY
"YOU'ER THE ONE" ELOPEMENT / VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY
Just you two and the Minister on the Alabama Beach. FREE SMALL PHOTO SESSION. Great for Elopements, Vow Renewals and Small / Simple Wedding Ceremonies.
Wedding Officiate Services in Alabama. Non-denominational Ordained Minister. We welcome and accept all faiths and beliefs, and are comfortable in both religious and non-religious settings. We are always respectful to the wishes of our couples and are non-judgemental, open-minded, flexible and fun!
You may say your own vows or have for your ceremony our truly inspirational "Based on Love" vows. We have performed short and sweet civil ceremonies, religious ceremonies and interfaith weddings.
We have years of officiating experience and are familiar with many cultural wedding traditions, including veil & cord, jumping the broom, wedding crowns, unity coin and lasso ceremony. We understand and respect the unique dynamics of each and every wedding ceremony
– Phone and Email Consultations
– Non-denominational Ordained Minister
– Sand Ceremony Table.
– FREE Unity Sand Ceremony with lovely Keepsake Vase
– FREE PHOTO SESSION. You receive your lovely images on a copyright free photo CD/flash drive
– Set up and breakdown on our chosen Orange Beach Prime Beach location
– Legal filing of marriage license. You must apply for your marriage license.
ONLY $400 + TAX (PRICE AT CHECK-OUT INCLUDES TAX)
Down Payment $400 + TAX
+ $150 Beach Wedding Permit. The State of Alabama increased this fee effective from 3/15/20
This fee is for the State of Alabama to allow the wedding to take place on the beach.
NOTE: These Wedding Packages are specially priced and must be paid in full at the time of booking.